Friday, May 9, 2008

Excitation! and Mengeluh-.-"

Time: 3:44am
Date: 9 May 2008
Day: Friday

Right now..I am sitting down in front of my dad (who is cheekily peeking at what I am doing with his laptop..damn..I wish I had my own laptop..ok ok diverting edi..) thinking about how many days (or hours) there are left till i get on that Air Asia plane and land on Sabahan grounds..

Time: 9:30am
Date 13 May 2008
Day: Tuesday

That's when my flight is..3 more days..77 hours and 44minutes left till my flight leaves..hmm..i wonder if this is borderline obsession...haha..honestly..i have always been like this..want to know how i got this way?the answer is LIES!

Pada zaman dulu dulu (bukan dulu sangat la..) when i was a young little girl, full of hope, excitement, imagination, ambition..my dad promised me (more than once) to bring me to many places - China...... (well maybe only one la..) i waited for so long until all my hope was gone.. and until now, we never managed to go there..even then..you know those times when u were younger and you would get so excited when ur parents said they were going to the mall..even if it was a sundry market aso u want to follow (as though we were some prisoners at home that could never go out) and you would wish so much for it..and be so excited to get into the car and go for a ride! well, even then my dad always told me he was going to bring me to KL to 'kia-kia' (jalan-jalan)..u know..i got especially excited because he told me he wanted to go KL to find some puppies to buy for me! sampai sekarang masih takde la..because sumting always came up or sumting would happen that would delay the trip..it happened so many times until i guess my dad forgot his promise to bring me..sobs..

Even last time, i would always plan to go out with my friends..especially when we plan to go somewhere far away..(last time to us far was KL la..) something would always happen that would end up with us not going at ALL! This even happened during church camps..somehow my parents somehow last minute won't let me go..(u know parents sometimes bargain with us..'if u do tis or if u be a good girl oni u can go'..den as usual..kenot be good girl for even a day..will cause them to ground me n not let me go..diverting again-.-") so everytime when we plan to go for a trip..i always wait for something bad to happen that will result in me not being able to go..and when against all odds i happen to successfully be at my designated area, i'll always think that i was dreaming..(am i making sense?)

Best example:

SO it began with a few of us who suddenly started crapping about going to Sabah..then in the beggining of the year, Beh and I asked our closest friends if any of them wanted to go..this was not planned btw..it was kinda like abit random la..den suddenly everyone got excited and like "why not why not" la..so we were like..OK! so we planned everything and in February we actually booked the tickets so everything was confirmed! and since then i kepy toking about Sabah..until my frenz aso got irritated..juz yesterday Cwee told me "Since 2 months ago you've been toking about Sabah Sabah everything aso Sabah!" haha..but it was true..i was really excited..it was like freaking 6 years ago since i sat on a plane ok!who wouldn't be excited!

Now that the day of our flight is so close...my mind began its usual pessimism and began thinking of nonsensical things..(this all happened during my exams..so now u know where my brain was at la..)
A few examples of things i thought would happen (some of it is abit 'choi' la..):

something would happen to me, like get dengue..den kenot go..

i would have the 'final destination' thing happen to me like when i get into d plane i suddenly have a premonition dream of the plane crashing (i told u it was 'choi'..)

juz the other day (at 3am..i sleep late..almost everyday..) my dog was barking really loudly so i went to look outside..juz when i was about to open the gate, my dad who was downstairs (also sleeps late) told me not to simply open the door in case got anything...and the first thoughts that came into my mind was that a thief was hiding at the side and when i walked out he would VHACK (i pronounce 'whack' with a 'v' for more emphasis..i do this regularly..i am very indian..not being racist..i AM that way..ask my frenz..) me on the head and i would be injured and get concussion and not be allowed to go..or i would walk out and a snake would bite me..den i kena poison den kenot go..(as i said..nonsensical..but my frenz would know that 'suei' things ALWAYS happen to me..even the weirdest stuff that never happens oni happens to me wan..of course rite..why not..*damn*..)

BUT...so far so good la..I thank my closest frenz for helping me out with the Sabah trip..u know who u are and what you helped me with..so i want to thank you for helping me out or even offering to help me was so nice of you..i am eternally grateful for it..anyway..i will continue being excited until d whole Sabah trip ends..i know some people might say that i'll jinx it but..i don't care!!i'm so happy!!! the thing that gets me excited the most is that my BESTEST BEST FRIEND can go!! so i'll be spending my holiday with my best friends Jacqkie, Swee Wei, Caroline, Audrey, Behonce, Daren, Calyn (who kenot rmb my bday aso..except you Audrey..thanks..=p) and my bestest best friend Chea Wen for 192 hours!

you know why i'm damn excited my BBF can go?because her parents are damn damn strict until when she wants to go upstairs to her own room aso sometimes must ask permission wan! in her own house wei! and her mom doesn't even let her go to subang alone! overnight in MY house (me!her best fren for 13 years aso kenot!) How not to be excited?
Go subang kenot..straight go SABAH can la! whahahaa...wtf! damn weird rite?! freaking weird wei her parents!!

Okay so you may think where the mengeluh comes in..(is this a long post?*being sarcastic*)

Well..this thing i just had to tell because i promised Jacqkie i would..
Jacqkie and i were talking about Nessa's Ben..Jacqkie was saying how cute Ben and Nessa were as a couple..and then we were like joking about Ben's 'sexy legs' cause he had no bulu kaki and when he said he was " 'chinese' ma"..then Jacqkie was saying how it was true that Chinese din have a lot of bulu kaki..den i said i knew alot of chinese frenz who had ALOT of bulu kaki.. den Syafiq said 'i don't know y my elder n younger bro got not alot of bulu but i got alot' den i said bcoz syafiq lepaks with indians..so folo culture la..waahahaa..but no..that wasn't the funny or mengeluh part of course..

This is what happened:

Jaqkie: no la, i think ah its bcoz when you (syafiq) younger, you play more ganas..
Kerry: what?! wah..that means if i play ganas when i younger i aso will get alot of bulu kaki la? *looks at Syafiq* syafiq syafiq..next time more 'delicate' la..
Jacqkie:no la..that not wat i mean..i mean like..more naughty la..
Kerry: -.-" *laughs*
Jacqkie: that's not what i mean la! i mean u know..ahhh!! *eureka* *light bulb on* MASCULINE! that's the word..
Kerry: oh..so you mean more testosterone la..*thinks to herself*-now that makes sense-
Jacqkie: yah yah..
Jacqkie: SO..*tries to make a theory* if the guy have more testikels then got more testosterones la..
Syafiq: WAH! so that means i got three testikels la huh..
Kerry: Jacqkie, u know testikels means balls rite?
Jacqkie: yah i know! *holds strongly to opinion* so if the guy got more testikels, then he got more testosterones then got more bulu kaki la..more masculine la i mean..
Syafiq: hmm..like that indians got about 3 or 4 balls la..people like Shaneil maybe got 5 rite..
Jacqkie: maybe aso..we don't know rite..maybe we ask Denise den we know la..
Kerry: so maybe Daren aso got 3 balls la rite..
Jacqkie: oh yah ah! maybe aso! *quiets for a while*..Ewwwww!
Kerry: *looks at Syafiq* now u know wat i go thru in college la..hahahahahaa..

This is why i mengeluh..

and so..this is another proof of how much you kenot help but loooovvveeee these people who are my best frenz!! (and never forgetting to mengeluh at the same time..)

No comments: