Saturday, May 31, 2008

To all the avid bloggers...i SALUTE you!

i have come to realize and accept the fact that i am and (most probably) can never be an avid blogger. Honestly, i have all these thoughts in my mind that i juz want and sometimes even NEED to let out but whenever i turn on my blogspot, i juz go blank. (maybe its bcoz whenever i turn on blogspot,there's a tv in front of me=)). i cannot even begin to comprehend how some of my friends have the time of day to just blog about every single moment that happens in their life! i honestly, can't remember all of it..i guess that's the main problem. Anyway, i went to lovely Sabah and came back, plopped on my bed because i did not sleep properly for the whole 8days i was there, and woke up a few hours later. haih, i hate having insomnia.

There exists a love-hate feeling about being at home. or maybe a love-hateSS feeling since there's only ONE thing i love about being at home - my bed. Staying in Jacqkie's lovely home is fine and comfy, but nothing compares to the comfort and sentimental value of your own bed, don't you think?=)

I don't know why i even feel surprised that my parents did absolutely NOTHING when i came home and left the 8-day-long housework to me. *sigh*

Since i came back on the 20th, i have had nothing to do. I went for two interviews - one of which is stil pending, and the other one i did not accept since i KNow very well what that job wants me to do - run around selling stuff.

and while i was bumming around (cashless) i came across this new game that my frenz were talking about and its super duper ADDICTIVE! its called the mafia boss! hahaa...sound interesting? go check out http://www.themafiaboss.com/ and see! its all about strategizing and knowing how to kill,when to kill,when to stop! hahaaa..
and honestly..it IS very very ADDICtive! i'm currently playing it with chee wee,logesh,andrew,syafiq,syafiq's bro,muzz,simon,chong lun..whaahhaa...so MANY ppl!
but honestly,u can't mess around in this game..some of the people there are NUTS!they're so serious about it (i guess bcoz u can win REAL cash - up to USD 2,500!) they're really into the game and are soooo good at it they use math and all that stuff to strategize in the game..i'm not kidding!haha..
Well, this is what i'm doing in the meantime..gonna work with my uncle at his office on monday..its an ok pay..i still dunno what i'm supposed to do..haha..i guess i'll be a clerk or secretary or something...i'll keep finding better jobs while i'm working there..anyone got any recommendations?

No comments: