Friday, January 19, 2007

my first time

This is my first blog ever...i actually never thought highly about blogging..never understood the concept of having a diary that everyone can read..but i guess everyone sees blogging in a different way..i'm using it as a way to express myself..and to voice out the opinions i've always had but never bothered to let venture anyway further than my mind..i guess this is where i show my bare essentials to the world (or at least anyone who's reading..). i'm guessing i won't be an everyday blogger, but i'll write whenever i feel like screaming and/or shouting at the world..haha..its funny how i used to say blogging was stupid but i'm doing it now..does this make me a hypocrite?..actually, i always try to do things that i don't like, to try and change my opinion about it..weird huh?..i guess i'm kind of peculiar in my own way..u'll find out more as i continue, or shall i say IF i continue blogging..(i never do finish things..i always start but leave things hanging in the end..)

No comments: