Monday, November 5, 2007

pain to hard to bear...

you see...you alwiz walk away...i never do that to you...
whenever we fight,even when i get frustrated with you,i never walk away..when we fight so badly,i never turn off the phone,i never DON'T answer ur calls and i never DON'T reply ur msges..even when i don't want to talk to u,even when listening to ur voice breaks my heart into pieces,i still answer...i sacrifice so much...all my pain...all the times when u hurt me...soooo bad that i sometimes i even feel that life's not worth it...-yes..i do feel it sometimes..-
you don't get it do you?i don't want luxuries or money..i juz want the little things..i'm not like other gals who want jewelery and riches,i juz want you to show me...show me that i'm actually someone in ur life..that i'm actually someone important to u..that i'm actually special..am i?when i ask u..u can't even tell me..why...why u love me..and when i cry,you don't comfort me...instead u sigh as though i hv irritated u..as though i'm bothering ur oh-so-perfect life..
i know that i hv hurt u juz as much..
but i hv never walked away..to know that you feel so frustrated with me tat u can't even talk to me makes me feel.........
u used to walk all the way to my hse to see me...
take up extra tuition juz to be with me..
now..
its so troublesome for u to even come see me..for u to even send a virtual gift..
but u can send many to other people..
u said i'm important..
so where am i in ur list?
number 25 or lower?
i wish i knew where i stand in ur life..
i wish i wasn't so totally in love with u..
i wish i wouldn't feel so hurt..
i wish i couldn't feel..

No comments: